Sync Nokia 6120 classic with gmail.com
My mobile phone was repaired and contacts were lost. Before phone was broken I had synchronized contacts with Google Mail. Contacts were restored quickly.
- account on gmail.com, email on google (for example email@example.com);
- mobile phone Nokia 6120c;
- connected GPRS/EDGE/HSDPA (internet);
- Enter into phone menu: [Settings] [Connectivity] [Sync], next [Options] [New sync profile].
- Setup profile name.
- Enter into [Applications] [Contacts].
- Setup [Include in sync] - "Yes".
- [Remote database] write "contacts".
- [Synchronization type] - "Both ways".
- Enter into [Connection settings] [Server ID] and write "Google".
- [Data bearer] - "Internet".
- Select [Access point].
- [Host address] - "https://m.google.com/syncml" (without quotes, other items must be without quotes too). Pay attention on protocol name https, not http.
- [Port] - "443".
- [User name] - email on gmail.com (for example firstname.lastname@example.org).
- [Password] - password to your email-account.
- Other items don't change.
Try to sync now:
- Highlight the your Sync profile and select "Synchronize" from the [Options] menu to synchronize your contacts with Google.
Original you can find at here.